Monday, January 29, 2018

WHAT!

Lately I have been asking myself lots of questions. Where I am heading? What I want in life? Did I want this? Am I happy with my life? Am I rude and mean to people? Do I send positive vibes? Am I doing everything to my family? Are they happy with how I turned out to be? etc, etc.

Yesterday before going to bed, I had brainstorm session with my inner self . Now that I have sign up blogger, what do I want to do with it. I don't want it to turn out like my personal diary, nag and whine about how depressing my life is. 

Through this journey of blogging I want to bring changes to myself. I want myself to grow and evolve as a positive and happy woman. I want to be that person who does not  get carried away by few rude words and emotions. I want to strengthen emotionally and mentally. I want to do more of what makes me happy. I want to live without regrets. I want to rejoice every moment. More importantly I want to feel alive. 

I haven't been in the correct state of mind lately. I feel like someone is fast forwarding my life. I want to get hold of my life. And I sincerely hope I don't get lazy mid way and give up blogging. I want to express and share my random thoughts on everything because I believe I am "queen of randomness." (>.-)

PC-Google

No comments:

Post a Comment